Google

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy May!

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature
is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming
of some magical rose garden over the horizon
instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming
outside our windows today.”
- Dale Carnegie 


May Photo Challenge: Windows
Photo by Willie Tillman



Happy May! Enjoy the flowers, the sun, the outdoors, the warmer weather, 
the ragtime music playing from the ice cream trucks, the smell of barbecue, 
the outdoor music festivals,
the kids playing outside more,  each moment of it, and maybe 
some of my music blaring out of your car's booming system. 


8 comments:

  1. I have never heard that quote, but it makes perfect sense. Thank you for the reminder to always stop and smell the roses. Life is too short to pass up such beauty. Happy May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote. And what a beautiful picture of you. Loving the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that quote. It is so true. I try to remember to enjoy today and all the things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fits my day perfect. I just spent it truly enjoying life and getting "out there" when I just wanted to stay home. It truly is a gift just to be alive and live it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for May. This is a great post. We all need to focus more of our attention on living life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great quote. Thanks for the reminder to take a minute to appreciate all the beauty and good things around us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that quote. It's a reminder to look at what we have right around us. The weather has been amazing in LA. I'm not taking it for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy May to you too! This is beautiful quote and one I'm writing down for a little inspiration down the road. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete