Google

Sunday, April 16, 2017

M is for Moved by the Spirit


All I could say was the spirit in the room moved me. Every word that Dorinada Clark-Cole delivered seemed to resonate with me in such a spectacular way that it lead me to take out my notebook to start writing. And that’s what lead to me writing the song, “Leaning On His Everlasting Arm.”


"Leaning On His Everlasting Arms" is a up-tempo Gospel tune about holding on to God's unchanging hand because despite all the things we have been through, he kept us. This song was inspired by a sermon delivered by Dorinda Clark-Cole. Lyrics by Stephanie Jeannot. Music by Mike LeShore. Check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote/leaning-on-his-everlastign-arms

12 comments:

  1. What a great song. I love when the things around us inspire us to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new song! Isn't it great when our surroundings or something we encounter can inspire us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful song! I love how you find your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I need a reminder some days that there is a steady hand in my life. Thank you for sharing.
    :)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another great song. Thanks for sharing. I am sure this will become one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful song. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and uplifting piece for this time of year. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you were just inspired to write the song. It is so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love your voice, it is stunning. The messages of your words are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are words I needed to remember right now. Sometimes I try and do things on my own, when I should be leaning on God for strength.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Music is such a moving thing. Love that you found such inspiration in a beautiful song and message.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful song! I loved it! I'm so glad that the sermon inspired you to write this.

    ReplyDelete