Google

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Y is for Youtube.com/sj1and0

As we cluster together, I want to invite you to see me in my essence. With my feet firmly planted on earth, I come to you in hope that you might take the time to water my seed of destiny a bit. May I invite you to drift into the arms of my video feed on Youtube to watch at least one video+, and hopefully subscribe to my channel at http://www.youtube.com/sj1and0 .

I think I have flourished a lot since I put up my first video and it is great to see my own growth and transformation. 

I have original videos on there. I have cover songs performed in a live setting on there and lots of other things. I have band videos on there.

Maybe I can get your undivided attention for at least one minute and maybe you can take me at full value and check me out.  My Youtube channel is sj1and0 and I not only post but also watch lots of cool videos as well. Let’s vibe, if you don’t mind.


So! Are you on Youtube? I’d love to catch a glimpse of who you are. What is your Youtube channel? Can we follow each other? Hope so! Drop me your handle.


Alright then, hope that this post invokes good thoughts that knock on the doorstep of your mind. Have a great day. Peace and love everybody! 

19 comments:

  1. Hey, loving the music and website. keep on singing and making people happy. you are a natural born entertainer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I love jazz. Loving your YouTube channel .. it has such a happy and positive energy. And my dear .. not only can you sing .. but your such a great dancer! Can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting us to your channel. I'm excited to see what you are going to do further down the road. I am sure your voice makes tons of people happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Youtube here. I am not a fan of being in front of the camera. Definitely more of a behind the camera kind of gal. You look like you were born to be in front of it. Loving the music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your upbeat personality! I'll head over and see your energetic music on the channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! I will have to check you out ;)
    Normally the only thing I see on youtube is Minecraft so this will be a nice change in pace. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do a lot on YouTube, but I need to start using it more. I will make sure that I start following you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on Youtube and looking to be more active. It is my most neglected platform lol www.youtube.com/user/teachablemommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're sharing your talent. I'm trying to be more present on YouTube and I'm very impressed that you are putting yourself out there.
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youtube is such a great platform for your talents. Thanks for the heads up about and wishing you every luck, though you don't need it, you have your spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I stopped by and subscribed! I need to start making videos again. IT's been awhile! Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4gxsZlVnjzHfj7RLVaA-A

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done! i love how these days anyone can publish what they want and showcase their talent to the world !

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband has a youtube channel and he keeps telling me to start one for our family. I will check out yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a breath of fresh air! You always seem so positive and that is great to see. I think Youtube is a great place for you to connect with fans and fellow music lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to know. I like the energy and positive vibe that you seem to send across..I will subscribe to your youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  16. My boyfriend love jazz! You're very energetic and upbeat. And thank you for inviting us to your channel. As of the moment, I haven't had a chance of working with my channel.

    ReplyDelete