Google

Thursday, April 6, 2017

E is for Enjoy Life

Each day is a present from my father
Sarah Young

Embrace it!

Enjoy it!

Experience each day whole-heartedly because we only have today. If you are doubting, you are living in yesterday. If you are anxious, you are living in tomorrow. Enter into today, and keep your mind focused on making the moments of time you will never have again when they are gone, good.


Instead of a life cluttered with anxiety
pray about everything and let God’s peace
guard your hearts and minds in Christ
– Anonymous





A good elixir is to remember that despite our songs and dances, all the work, responsibilities, pressures, baggage, goal crunching, we still have today and can still enjoy life by simply appreciating the day God made and finding reasons to smile in it.


Express joy in it!


Make each day your masterpiece and empower yourself to make an effort to give your best while life is still happening. Especially since, worrying about tomorrow is somewhat of a conundrum considering that tomorrow is not promised and may not even come. Despite what we might have been through, being here today means that you survived it. Expressing gratitude for how much of a powerful individual you are, is more empowering than anything you could do. Celebrate your accomplishments. Pat yourself on your own back when you are able to complete tasks. Find a way to celebrate you everyday!  

14 comments:

  1. What a great post! Absolutely true that each day is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge believer in living each day to it's fullest. Life is a gift and we should treat each day as something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important that we try to enjoy each day. I have one word for this post: Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful approach to life. There is so much good in every day, you just have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remind my children everyday that tomorrow is not promised. We must enjoy today and be our best selves. And when you do wake up the next morning, put your best foot forward and be HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These words are such a balm to my heart today. My anxiety has been higher than usual lately, but you're right, being present and enjoying the now is what my focus should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it was inspiring to you. Thanks for sharing that with me. Just remember sister girl that you are all that and never forget it. God bless!

      Delete
  7. I love your positive attitude. It is inspirational. I try to live in the moment. Enjoying what I do have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of doing this everyday. That's the way it should be!

    ReplyDelete