Google

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

U is for Unbelievable How Time Flies

Six months ago today, Ufa, Russia was deposited into my love bank and left me feeling richer because of the experience of traveling and seeing a world beyond my own backyard and also, sharing my gifts on their music platforms. 

At Ufa Jazz Club in Ufa, Russia

It was an opportunity to embrace who I am in a different and unfamiliar setting and it had lingering effects that still empower me in so many ways.

What I learned 


By the White River in Ufa, Russia
You never know how strong you are until you let your wings get you off the ground to soar through the skies. You will never have a change of mindset if you do not clear the clutter of doubt to let possibility in.

We push hard every day. We owe it to ourselves to take chances on our pursuit to greatness. We ought to inhabit each moment while working hard and experiment with it. We deserve to expand our dreams and to marry our passions to life.  

To have been well received on the stage as I sang with the musicians, stays stored in my mind’s inventory. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget. It was just the melodic change that my song and dance deserved as experiencing the soft winds of Ufa, was the vamp to end the incredible experience that being in Russia was.







  




 Looking back at these moments still feels pretty darn good.


19 comments:

  1. Love that- You never know how strong you are until you let yourself soar. I learned that myself this year. I stepped out and took flight too! Can't believe you're on U already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is wonderful. Good for you. Yeah girl. Just finish ZED today. Unbelievable.

      Delete
  2. You are so much braver than I am. But I find inspiration in seeing others try new things and watching their growth. Can't wait to see where your wings take you next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like visiting Ufa was an amazing experience for you! It's so important to step out of your comfort zone becasue you never know what you'll discover. By the way, I just watched the performance and it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT was. Thank you for watching the performance. :)

      Delete
  4. Travel can really change a person. Our trip to Africa brought a profound change for everyone. It keeps a piece of the memory in your heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Africa. I have got to get there someday.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love traveling. You're totally right. The experience leaves you with a deep feeling in the soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup/ I love to travel. So beneficial tot he soul.

      Delete
  6. I love your outlook, how you turned something that was different, like traveling to Russia; into a positive. I am sure your talents will take you to many new places!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those memories are yours forever, so treasure them! I'm so glad it was a fulfilling trip for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make the most out of every opportunity! Even in new and different circumstances. Glad you had an awesome time in Russia and learned some lessons to carry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It doesn't seem like a year went by! That's why we should all live our dreams when we can. You have been doing your thing Stephanie and I have been enjoying your musical journey! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an inspiring and motivational post. This kind of post gives more boost to other woman to live life to the fullest. Believe that you can do things and Never stop dreaming and reaching your goals. What I like the most is your quote “ You never know how strong you are until you let your wings get you off the ground to soar through the skies. You will never have a change of mindset if you do not clear the clutter of doubt to let possibility in.”

    ReplyDelete