Google

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Broader Musical Repertoire



Moving right along on this musical journey, 
I have been working hard on applying my streams of consciousness to new songs, 
and am excited to share with you, a broader musical repertoire of my own
that has been in the making all year. 

 “As an artist, you hope to create something everyone can identify with” 
(– Gina Prince-Bythewood)

This year has been a pretty interesting one so far, and with so many things seen and experienced, it truly feels good to have found a source of inspiration welling in me, where I was able to water new seeds for lyrical melodies to blossom. And now that the year is coming to an end, I have some new music that I am excited about and want to share.

My hope is that you will be able to identify with these songs, 
featured on my latest project entitled 
"We Are People United."

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/stephaniejeannot1
Please head on over to CDBaby and take a listen here: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/stephaniejeannot1
And please, if you do listen, please let me know what you think.

The album consists of 13 tracks. 
All lyrics were written by Stephanie Jeannot. 
All soundtracks produced by Paul Garrod. 
Our chemistry has been amazing where the music was concerned 
and we were able to harmonize our uniqueness into this project to make it what it is. 

Please head on over to CDBaby and take a listen here: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/stephaniejeannot1
If you like the tracks, please download it. 
And please, if you do listen, please let me know what you think.
My favorite on this work is "People United." What is yours? Let me know. 


Thank you for your help everyone and thank you so much for supporting independent artists! 

16 comments:

  1. Good for you for working on your music! Definitely seems like a passion of yours. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have no choice. Music is like my heartbeat.

      Delete
  2. Gud work and i am going to listen all the tracks of your album.keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Keep up the good work. I am going to check all your tracks of your album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of it, Next payday this is on my bucket list. Right now I have born in Babylon by SOJA in my car so it'll be nice to have a new CD to listen too. Based on the clip samplings I can tell I'm going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work, keep it up. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep turning out the wonderful music! Music is really a language we all speak and it reaches souls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, many congratulations and live up your passion fullest! I'm going to listen all your tracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has been an interesting journey but I’m happy

      Delete
  8. Congrats on producing all these songs! I'm sure it has been a long journey and it must have been so rewarding. Thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of people who have talent like you. I would love to be able to write a song that others wanted to listen too!

    ReplyDelete