Google

Sunday, April 17, 2016

J is for Jazz on the JNote

Hey everyone!

Recently, I became very interested in jazz and wanted to know more about the music and the culture of it and started studying it and am currently writing my college thesis on Jazz. 

In the process of searching for information, through reading several books, essays and articles on the subject, I became a radio personality and have produced a radio show entitled Jazz on the JNote which can be heard daily in the 24/7 rotation on the Medgar Evers College radio station Wmecradio.com.


Also on Sundays, like for instance, this Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 7:30PM, if you turn your FM radio dial to WNYE 91.5 FM, you can hear my radio show Jazz on the JNote. For those who will not be by a standard radio, no worries; go on your computer to www.theenglishconnectionmedia.com or on your social media device and visit either tunein.com or mixlr.com, search for the english connection media channel and you can hear my show Jazz on the JNote at the same exact time. 


Sidenote: I have a website. Please visit it at www.jnotemusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment