Google

Sunday, November 2, 2014

NYC Marathon 2014

Being here at the NYC Marathon leaves me a bit sentimental. I'm here for the first time ever and to see those who truly struggle through their every day life, using everything they have within to make it through the entire stretch of the course is so inspiring. 


I'm amazed by their courage to thrust forward and how strong they really are. God truly is amazing. This is a true example of by any means necessary.

Also a good example are the runners. I am not sure I would be as gutsy as them to come outside in runners gear in 30 degree weather. I myself am wearing a hat, gloves and a scarf but they are out there with practically nothing on and doing it. 


I am happy to not only see these things with my own eyes but also excited to be performing here today at the 2014 NYC Marathon. Singing and music never seemed so right to offer to the runners as some motivation to keep on thrusting forward. Thankful to Carl Orlando and Orlando Enterprise Entertainment for having me here today and for the blessing of this wonderful opportunity.


Today is going to be an amazing day; by any means necessary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment