Google

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

This year seems to be traveling at the speed of sound and incredibly, I still can't get over nature's song and dance.

It feels almost as if it were yesterday when I woke up from a second of sleeping wedged into a back of a truck with the metal of my own car before me looking as if it had been cut open by a can opener. But I survived it and am so blessed to be able to say that I am still here because God kept me. Yet, there is no denying all the wonderful blessings God has provided and I am very grateful.

I subscribe to a blog which delivers articles to my email on a daily basis and I came across a gratitude challenge.  The challenge was to write down three things daily in which we are thankful for and by the end of the year, we should have about a 1000 things on our list.

I had been with writer's block for a while unable to express myself in song. But come across a gratitude challenge and the words unraveled like a petal of a rose in the springtime. The words were down, and then shortly after, the melody and music; a song of thanksgiving inspired by the thankfulness challenge that I came across and thought was very appropriate as we are coming upon Thanksgiving Day.  And here we are,  giving thanks to God,  He is definitely worthy of it. Check it out if you'd like https://soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote/thankful-rough-mix. The song is called "Thankful"  (A raw and rough draft)!

https://soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote/thankful-rough-mix

I am definitely thankful that you took the time to check out this post and with even more gratitude to have each and every one of you in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment