Google

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stephanie Jeannot at 2014 TCS NYC Marathon, Brooklyn NY

with Carl Orlando and Resia
It was a cold day in New York City on November 2nd, 2014, but thank God for the energy to bring warmth to the runners, running in the 2014 TCS NYC Marathon.

While runners were running,  many musical performers were out there with them, providing a taste of rhythm to their foot-to-the-pavement melody.  What a great way to add a little warmth to the 30°  weather runners were experiencing that day! Orlando Enterprise Entertainment was one of those entertainment groups which featured myself as well as artists Resia and Yeshua; thankful to Carl Orlando for the opportunity to share my talents. 

The following is a short medley of  my performance from that day. I'd like to invite you to watch the performance by either clicking on the link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmOn7ZVPnf4 or by watching the clip that is embedded below.

 



What a blessing to have seen things of this sort, that I hadn't seen before and to have been a part of such an amazing experience. Thank you for checking out my blogpost and for watching the youtube video of my performance. 



Have a wonderful week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment