Google

Monday, August 6, 2018

E is for Everybody

E is for “Everybody screws up, including me” (Ken Burns)

But 

Everybody is given 24 hours in a day and 525600 minutes in a year. 
Everybody has access to oxygen to keep them going. 
Everybody decides for themselves if they forgive themselves for their past, love themselves where they are and if they can hold on to the mustard seed of faith.
And so, everybody needs a word of encouragement sometimes.  

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence” (Helen Keller).




Even though we fall and make mistakes, God is such a gentleman and still opens doors for us and loves us with a love that has no borders. We never have to labor too hard for God to gain the result of love because God is love and everything that comes from him is love.

If that is true, then we know that we can go to him and have dialogue with him and lay your burdens in his ear and know that there is nothing too hard for God to handle. And so while we are here within the confines of the melting pot of people of this earth, let us remember the cries from the sea in the face of their struggles. 

I am moved by the force of their fight. I get lit up when I see people in hopeless situations walking around with more faith in God’s grace. I am encouraged by my culture. I get moved by all the many vision of the sun sinking and the plethora of sunrises that God kept me. And I feel bittersweet happiness because I can paint a better picture of what I am talking about. So even though I may screw up, there is hope for tomorrow. 

A family member of mine always says, “I am better than the day before, and worse than the day tomorrow.” Makes sense to have faith in every step of the way. And I am definitely ready for my Breakthrough that is on the way! I hope this song lends some positive energy into your day. 

Check out the official video for the Breakthrough Remix by Stephanie Jeannot (featuring Jazz E Matt). Here: https://youtu.be/XMd1prZUHrU




Lyrics by Stephanie Jeannot
Produced by Prrrl
Co-produced by Stephanie Jeannot & Jazz E Matt
Charles Bartlett . . . Trumpet
Clyde Bermingham . . . Guitar
Jazz e Matt . . . Vocals
Stephanie Jeannot . . . Vocals
Richie Johnson . . . Drums
Herb Lewis . . Saxophone
Mark Payne . . . Bass


Who knew that trying to write on a daily basis would lead to video editing projects like this one. A Melodiaz Creation. Check out more of my Melodiaz Creations here: https://melodstephie.wixsite.com/melodiazcreations/home

19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful message. As long as we are improving ... I think we are on the right path. New days are like new births.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely song Stephanie and love the joy in the video. Here's to being renewed and restored back to ourselves every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. In term of time given, eveyone has the same amount of time. Whether you are a rich or poor person, we are only give 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. This is fair across the whole world :) I like your positive vibes in this articles. It helps me to boost my mood up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed when I see people who have it so much worst than I have faith. They could always turn their backs on God and don't. It makes me grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! exactly. I am very inspired by people like that.

      Delete
  5. Girl you can really sing. What a lovely song this is. You did such a brilliant job indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to compliment me on your birthday. That was really nice of you. God bless!

      Delete
  6. Yes!!! You should be getting better every day. Also, someone always has it worst than you. While you are focusing on your problems, you may be or have the answer to what someone else needs to solve their problem. And as always...your voice is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a growth mindset. Improve daily, even if it is a small bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to have such a faith. I can see it really helps you through your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful message! And loved the song!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful message! Yes, we all need a word of encouragement. I think I'm going to now associate E with encouragement. Beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that. Encouragement! Yes! Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  11. Hi Stephanie! I've loved reading your message and listening to this song! In fact I agree with every word you say. I turned to God many years ago and since then He has never let me down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome. Thank you for sharing your story. This is inspiring. I appreciate that.

      Delete