Google

Thursday, June 21, 2018

I Entered the 7th Annual Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition. Please Listen & Vote!


Hey everybody.

Every year, Indaba Music hosts a number of different music competitions where artists can enter in and have an opportunity of winning. I have entered quite a few contests myself in the past because I wanted to see what would happen. 

This year, Indaba Music once again hosts the 7th annual Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition. Artists are supposed to enter into the competition and submit three selections; one ballad, one mid-tempo or blues tune and one upbeat jazz song; one of which must be a cover of a song that the Divine One Sarah Vaughan has done. 

So I decided to enter into the Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition and I am hoping that perhaps you will take a listen and hopefully vote for one or more of my submissions. 

This is my Ballad entry: "Tenderly - Stephanie Jeannot" 

This is my Midtempo Blues entry: "Route 66 - Stephanie Jeannot"  https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/7th-annual-sarah-vaughan-international-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/6aa870be-74fa-11e8-ac47-0ecda187fe01


This is my Uptemo entry: "Caravan - Stephanie Jeannot" https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/7th-annual-sarah-vaughan-international-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/3c68820e-74fd-11e8-8615-0ecda187fe01



Please listen and vote. Maybe you'll like one of them. Maybe you'll like more than one. Hopefully, you will at least take a listen. 


Thank you so much in advance and God bless!


16 comments:

  1. What a great experience for you to be able to enter the competition. Most importantly is hope you are having lots of fun and enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic. I wish you all the best. I hope you win. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I catch your posts in our shared community every now and then and I'm always thrilled to hear what you've been up to in your music career. Great work, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to hear and thank you for that. God bless!

      Delete
  4. Good luck! Hope you will. I have bookmarked the post to listen over the weekend.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to 'Tenderly'and I loved it! you are so talened. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God. Thank you for the compliment. One of my favorite songs.

      Delete
  6. All the best! Taking part in a competition is always exciting.I love your 'Tenderly' entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great opportunity and a lovely experience for you, Congratulations! I have voted for your ballad, those are my favourites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, congratulations. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the competition I will give your song a listen and vote. All the best I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes and the vote, God bless!

      Delete