Google

Monday, February 26, 2018

The Power of Faith


I am no warrioress with musket 
and sword 
on my waist and my hair cut close to the scalp in a role to defend my king. But I am a fighter and I am royalty. 

I like to indulge in my passions as I roam through my kingdom, unapologetically and push doggedly on. I will admit that I live a dotty lifestyle and sometimes when you look at me, you might see wildness underneath my crown, in your eyes. It may even drive you mad, if you yourself do not have your own little strange way of being that makes you uniquely you. But I have been blessed with God’s amazing grace who created this unforgettable world around me and I am powerful in my own right.

I will not say that life has been easy to navigate. I will however admit that every moment that I existed in belonged to me. Sometimes I have to break out into applause at all the life-changing experiences that God kept me from experiencing the downward spiral of destruction, which gives me reason to stay in a positive frame of mind. I could sing about this truth forever. 

As knee deep into life that I am, I am far from the point of my origin and so very thankful for that. It has been like a sonic boom and sometimes I still feel the trumpeting vibrations of my stupendously loud childhood, but my attraction to visions of the future are all the reason to ruffle my feathers with confidence for that possible utopia. I know that the possibilities are boundless and I am totally worth it and to know that empowers me. This is the reason why I am able to awaken with a grateful heart every day.



God kept me from destruction in my decrepitude and I am still here to speak of his mercies, even though I am not perfect. How awesome is that? His amazing grace enables me to have a renewed sense of purpose each day and it gives me reason to dance for joy every morning when I see the red glow of sunrise.


Know that You Are Not Alone


We all have at one time or another, come into a difficult trial. We all have experienced hurt or pain. We all find ourselves in a valley of tears every now and then. We all vie for a better life and to enjoy peace of mind. 

Time to face the reality of life. Time to forgive yourself for your falls. Time to accept yourself for who you are where you are. Time to get more out of life. Time to rejoice in the truth of how blessed you truly are.

No need to allow restless thoughts to keep me up at night. There is still courage to be faithful even when disagreeable things come and toy with my spirit. And no need to take anger and frustration out on myself for situations that come into my life that I cannot change; even if the situation is of my own doing. And no need to feel as if you are so alone in this world that the only thing left in your heart is the desire to not live and to commit suicide. Even in moments of distress, never give up. Don’t let doubt blindside you from seeing the truth about the amazingly, wonderful person that you are.

You should know that you are a very important character in this world and the warm sunshine in someone else’s heart. Never forget that; even while bemoaning your own circumstances and while experiencing the severe pressures and demands that comes with the life we are given. You can still find a source of joy to keep your head to the sky. The most important thing is to not let go of it.

If any reason to hold steadily on the course, let it be the splendor of the dawn. Look skyward and be thankful for the blessing of time to fall into a torpor to be still in its refreshing embrace after hustling all day with the wonderful strength you have been built with and for the grace that wakes you up with in the morning.

I am no warrioress with musket and sword on my waist and my hair cut close to the scalp to play the role as bodyguard for the king but instead, I have a king who is my bodyguard who saved my life on countless occasions. For him to see so many reasons to love me regardless of all my imperfections, who am I not to love myself in the same way. I am blessed to see another day and grateful for every day that I can say that I have been kept. And with that in mind, perhaps my original song entitled, "You Loved Me" by Stephanie Jeannot and Mike LeShore might add a little bit more inspiration to your day.  




Hope it does. Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

25 comments:

  1. God has a purpose for us all, sometimes we just can't see it. Love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said. So inspirational. Remember to always say your prayers as it will always be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all here with a purpose in life.I love the way you look at life keep being positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep in your faith, being positive thinking is good. You're such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully written. A faith filled life is a life worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautifully written post. Faith is so powerful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faith really can be a powerful thing for those who choose to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s been a while I have been reading your posts via Social Media marketing group. I find your work very inspirational. Keep up the good attitude and work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! SO good and on my heart right now!! Faith is our tool to keep on going!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing words! I definitely agree that the power of faith is so immense and can really transform our lives for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This song has such a great message. You keep Him in mind when you do you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite songs by you. I really love the message too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful piece. So important and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful song I have ever heard today. and the message is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very inspiring. This reminds me that no matter how hard life is, we can lift all our worries to God.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't care what people believe or who they believe in but I do feel that having faith in something allows us to embrace whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Having faith within your life no matter how is so important. This is such an inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Purpose is so important. This was very nice to read

    ReplyDelete
  19. Faith can give the strength to those when they need it. I love that we can be open minded to those who choose to believe in what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful post! Faith is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful post. Faith is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much support in your writing. I feel very inspired and agree with you.

    ReplyDelete