Google

Sunday, January 21, 2018

New Poetry Book by Stephanie Jeannot Coming Soon

What wonderful weather 
we had this past weekend. Seemed so poetic, how the warmer temperatures seemed to be so encouraging. So harmonious was it. I think I enjoyed every single moment of it.

Another day, another week, another hour! Blessings of grace from my creator. And I'm bursting with honey and melanin. I'm thirsting for you to share my intent of putting out my second poetry book.Perhaps you might take a look at my promo video for the forthcoming 

"AND THEN THERE WAS THE MUSIC; 

THE POETRY COLLECTION"

BY STEPHANIE JEANNOT





COMING THIS FEBRUARY 2018

Check out her author page on Amazon here https://www.amazon.com/Stephanie-Jeannot/e/B076N7XYC6



Please check out the full length video to the song, 

"Harmony"

 by 

Stephanie Jeannot & Paul Garrod 

on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/Et2DjrOKJAo





Alright Beautiful People of this world. 
Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. 

And if you watched my video, let me know. It's always good to hear that I might have influenced an interest in what I'm doing. 

God bless you all! And thanks again.

Peace! 

17 comments:

  1. This new book sounds absolutely intriguing. I will definitely need to pick it up and give it a read. Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting. I think I should try and have a closer look to it. Thanks for getting me to know her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I came across this article. I am definitely in the need for reading another poetry book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your second book! That is a true accomplishment. Love poetry & your music resonates with me. The red & yellow imagery in the vid is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your second book. What an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congratulations on your second book. That’s such an achievement, you must be proud! And very rightly so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your forthcoming poetry book! How exciting! Do you have some poetry readings scheduled to promote it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. From a fellow author - congrats on your second book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new book..i am huge fan of poems so i am definitely going to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delighted to know about your beautiful poetry collection. Excited to read your pearly words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What exciting news! Congratulations on your new book, I look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to hear the great news. Congratulations on your 2nd book. Looking forward to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so amazing, Congratulations and Best wishes on your second book. I really liked the opening phrases of this post. Looking forward to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear about the new book and it would be available on Amazon too. Congrats on your achievements. Keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! Congratulations on your new second book. That is a tremendous achievement. I am looking forward to read your poetry book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your second book. I use to love writing and performing spoken word

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so awesome that you have a poetry book. I'll have to check it out when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete