Google

Monday, January 29, 2018

I'll Be There by Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter, Stephanie Jeannot & Fred Simmons

Please check out original tune 

by

Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter Stephanie Jeannot 



&

composer and pianist Fred Simmons 




entitled 


"I'll Be There." 





Video features a live clip of the tune as

performed at Cafe Oasis in Baldwin, NY

featuring


Joe Fry on guitar
Thomas Gooding on bass
Stephanie Jeannot on vocals
Richie Johnson on drums
Jazz E Matt on background vocals
Fred Simmons on keys and background vocals


If you enjoyed the song, I wanted to let you know that the full length tune is available for download on CDbaby 





Thank you so much for checking out my blogpost
and
for supporting indie artists and singer/songwriters, like me.

It means more than a warm piece of pecan pie at Thanksgiving dinner, and I love pecan pie.

I love you with my whole heart.



Peace and blessings to you! <3 

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing new music, artists and their work.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I want some pecan pie!! Keep chasing your dreams girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most beautiful, soulful voice Stephanie. I just love listening to your music

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song sounds very nice and Stephanie's voice is very warm. It does make you want to listen to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great, Stephanie! Your voice is so rich & soulful. I’m sure the crowd loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds great, love the fact that its live soul music too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fantastic! It's great that you're showcasing new artists and their songs on your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love hearing new artists that may not otherwise get a chance to get their names out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful song, it was lovely to see you performing it too! You are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are truly blessed with such a beautiful voice. Listening to your music is a joy. Shell

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this, your voice is really pretty and soulful! Great job, keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so talented and your voice is so lovely. that music makes me dance. LOL!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The live version sounds nice! Great voice!

    ReplyDelete