Google

Monday, April 19, 2021

Help Request...

 

I am a passionate R&B/Soul artist full of lyrical color and vocal dexterity to bring hope, balance, restoration, and self-empowerment to people seeking to be organically uplifted. My music marries a love of creative energy, a powerhouse voice, and an appreciation for the culture and art of writing. I believe that the songs I write can change the world and positively affect people.

I enjoy talking through my music and saying things that are in my heart that I probably wouldn’t be able to say with just mere words. The different things that I unleash through writing represents my voice for the world.

I publish sounds to share to the world because I have a strong sense of purpose and passion for music, singing and writing songs and I find enjoyment in collaborating with other artists to craft new melodies that move people and so it is my mission to create an emotional connection with those willing to take a chance to listen to the sounds that I have created.

About a year ago, I decided to venture into a collaborative project with Chicago based musician and songwriter, John Mueller, and together, during the pandemic quarantine season, we wrote a number of songs. Including an album of 13 songs which was released last October to all streaming platforms. You can check out our project here:

 

My mission in writing this blog today is to request your help in getting our songs in front of audiences around the country. Due to the pandemic, we have yet to come together in unity to share our music before a broader spectrum of people who need and can benefit from our live sounds and performances. All our sharing efforts thus far have been virtual.

My goal for the coming months is for us to join together to perform our original material. If you are reading this, please consider donating towards my Gofundme campaign. I ask you to take a few moments to read further details about the campaign here: gf.me/u/zqdspb

and hopefully you will feel as if it is a worthy cause to donate to.

 

Thank you so much for your precious time and God bless you!   


No comments:

Post a Comment