Google

Friday, April 30, 2021

Happy International Jazz Day

A surge of excitement comes over me when I hear the impeccably smooth sounds of jazz flowing out of my Behringer 328i speakers. The joy of the music takes over and I am caught up in the rapture of the passionate intensity of it all. 

There is an assortment of enthusiastic jazz artists from all around the globe that shift my mind to peace when I hear their musical expression. The diversity of style from jazz great to jazz great gives me a pure passion to listen to their razzle dazzle. Sarah Vaughan is one of my all-time favorite singers. Her cultural contribution has had a profound impact on me and I often find myself playing her awe inspiring works on repeat and echoing her sweet refrains.

And so, as an artist, anytime I get to vocalize and to dress up a melody with my voice, it makes me feel invigorated. Each opportunity is a unique moment in time within itself. I get excited to progress towards a live performance.

I enjoy prancing about the stage and trying to circulate my energy through the room. There is nothing quite comparable to the feeling you get when you are fully immersed into what you love to do most. It is like a force of positivity taking over. Even more, when I get to echo my body of original works before a crowd.

In honor of International Jazz day and as we come to a conclusion of Jazz Appreciation Month, I hope your heart will be into checking out my jazz tune.

Its’s entitled “You are the One” and was written by (me) Stephanie Jeannot and John Mueller. It was released on the album, The Stephanie Jeannot & John Mueller Project on October 10, 2020 and this is the video to the link: https://youtu.be/gjhhtZYn6No



Thank you so much for reading my blogpost. Happy International Jazz Day.

BOP ALONG!


No comments:

Post a Comment