Google

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Currents of Love Flowing From My Heart through 'Songs For My Mother'


I want to tap into your emotions and share with you how my mother created magic in my life. I want to convey the story of a woman who made a melodic statement everywhere she escaped to.

I have accumulated so many facts over the years from the multitude of scenarios that she bolstered. She is a woman of faith, a warrior and a jewel. And so, I thought it would be nice to expose others to some of the ideas and concepts that my mother shared, as currents of love flowing from my heart.

If you have yet to get a gift for your mom and are looking for something different, perhaps she will enjoy the strong lyrical content found in my most recent collection of poetry entitled, “Songs For My Mother” by Stephanie Jeannot.

It is a collection of poems dedicated specifically to my mother but appropriate for any mother. It speaks of my family being clustered close together submersing into the idea of being in unity.

The overall mood of it is happy. The poems concentrate on the woman that I have been blessed to call mom. It is an emotional minefield with an endless trove of golden moments shared.

My mother bolstered faith. She showed us how to make our existence dynamic and fun. She showed us how to recognize the errors of our ways so that we could bounce back from our series of stupid mistakes and successfully navigate the world. She gave us a passion for knowledge. She built us up strong so that when we were ready to take off the training wheels, we would be capable of doing big things. And she cooked the most delicious food that you can find on the face of the world.

As opposed to letting these truths of our upbringing sit up in the storage of my mind, I thought it would be nice to share the memorability of it all; mostly because our upbringing was teeming with life.



Hopefully, you will feel inclined to perhaps get a copy for yourself or for your own mom, to slip away and leaf through the pages.  I realize that we all hook our own meaning to the life that we lived and the parents who generated energy into the lives we pursued but I am thinking that some of the elements of our upbringings might have some similarities and you might be able to relate to many of the scenarios presented in this poetry collection.

The poetry collection, “Songs For My Mother” by Stephanie Jeannot, features 24 poems. Each poem is uniquely equipped with a different length with a sense of openness to my heart woven into it.  This book delivers a series of thoughts meant to celebrate the royalty that a mother possesses in her queendom.

I invite you to support my efforts. This book is well worth the purchase. Somewhere in the world, there is a heart that might need the dazzle found within its pages. You can get your copy on Amazon. It is available as a hard copy or in a Kindle format here: Click Here to Get the Book "Songs For My Mother" by Stephanie Jeannot


I hope that you received my blogpost in an open-minded manner. My thoughts shared were dispensed with gusto.  If I connected with your state of mind through this promotional platform at all, I appreciate your network of support. 

Sharing this with you all was quite humbling for me and I am thankful to you for indulging for a moment on how I am trying to satiate my appetite of being a writer and an author that is currently giving me gravity.

26 comments:

  1. Such a thoughtful Mother's Day gift 🎁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that. Hope your mothers day is filled with much joy and laughter.

      Delete
  2. Music is a good present for mom. I was able to order my mom some flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is nice. I wen ton the flower sites since Sunday and they said delivery dates would be after the fact. Might have to physically go get some.

      Delete
  3. How sweet! I will have to check this out. My mom and I love music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful gift for your mom. And you are super blessed to have a great relationship with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and such a testament of a wonderful mother/daughter relationship. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that. Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  6. all I can see is a book made out of love! it's a wonderful gift not only to your mom but also to all mothers. a gift from a child who has so much appreciation and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love writing and so it went hand and hand and I am very thankful for that.

      Delete
  7. What a lovely gift for your mother. I'll definitely take a listen of your music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is such a beautiful gift for your mother. Sounds like you two have an amazing relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful, thoughtful gift. My mom is also a warrior and has had a lot of road blocks in her path and just pushed right through them. I hope you and your mom enjoy this upcoming weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and yours does as well. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. To write a poem is the most profound way of expressing ourselves. This is an awesome mother's day gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I have loved writing poetry for a long time and so this means a lot to me to have been able to complete it.

      Delete
  11. What a lovely gift for your mom. Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a thoughtful and lovely gift for your mother. love to read your wonderful thoughts. (World in Eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet. Everyday for me is Mother's Day. This is a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are SO talented! I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any Mom would appreciate this! I truly love poetry. And, if you think about it, we have been writing our Mother's poetry all our lives! Why stop in adulthood?

    ReplyDelete