Google

Friday, June 5, 2020

World Love is the Matter

Did the Governor say that today is day 96 of the quarantine? That is so crazy to me. We started off 2020 and my thoughts were that this was going to be a great year and somewhere in the midst of it, I was wishing it would be 2021.

But nonetheless, we are here and the fact that we are still here is a blessing, though we have lost so many along this journey.

Quarantine is interesting. I guess I never have had a problem with quietude. I think that is a musician thing maybe. 

I have spent so much time lately practicing my piano and working on music and a new forthcoming project that if God is willing, I will be able to share with you at some point in the upcoming month. But for now, here is one of the first cuts from "The Stephanie Jeannot & John Mueller Project."

The song is entitled "Love is the Matter." All lyrics and music by Stephanie Jeannot and John Mueller. It is a song to promote the idea of world love and unity. 

You can check out the full length song here: https://youtu.be/jNhGBWp1WII via @YouTube. 


God bless you all and be safe out there!

17 comments:

  1. Wow day 96 of this quarantine seems so long. One day we will be on the other side of this virus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it has been so long for this quarantine. You're right we have to come together we have to stop the violence,the racism,we have to love each other, we have to be one nation.

      Delete

  2. For us finally the lockdown and quarantine is a distant memory, we are returning to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 96 days? Is it only me or does just feel like it's been a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Time really does fly to think we spent half of the half of the year indoors.

      Delete
  4. 96 days! My it's a lot I was totally crazy after 64

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember how much time it have been for us..but it was an amazing time full of so many memories..as finally lockdown is coming to end..🙂 [World in Eyes]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am so looking forward to the life after lockdown. Looking forward to much brighter days.

      Delete
  6. So many here are out and about with quarantine over, but I'm still staying home unless necessary right now. This song really speaks to what is happening in the US right now, and I am hoping to see the change and a new peace found.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been nearly 4 months for me. I honestly enjoyed it. More time with my partner and cats, more time to write and play games, and more time to read. I dread the hustle of going back to everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. I hope everything will be ok soon.

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been under lockdown since March! I don't want to complain about it, we're just make the best of our time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, we realized there is no point to keep complaining. I am just happy that I am with my family, and now we had an opportunity to bond well.

      Delete
  10. Yeah!! It's been too long already. Almost a hundred. Hopefully, things will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just try and be productive with all this free time. Make the best of the situation

    ReplyDelete