Google

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Snowy Social Media Saturday in December in New York

I sit here in my office listening to the howling winds of winter whipping against my window as the icy rain falls and brings to my vicinity a cold air that has me reaching out longing for warmer weather.

But it is December and winter solstice follows our weekend and brings in a new season and a new chapter that we will embrace. I will admit that I have never jumped with wild excitement about frigid temperatures because my favorite of the seasons is when the fresh air of lovely, spring moments rides through the atmosphere and the budding flowers point their noses out the soil trying to stand tall to the sun. I quarrel violently with the idea that I must dress warm so that I do not let icy breezes take control of my health. But we must do these things and so we do them.

This morning, I gazed out the window with stark curiosity seeing my car buried under a blanket of snow and realized that winter is here in truth. There is no denying it now. So, while I am inside trying to wrap my mind around it, I wanted to share with you some of the social media platforms where I’d love to connect with you. Hopefully we can connect and fall more in tune with each other.

CDBaby : Stephanie Jeannot or Jeannot
Itunes : Stephanie Jeannot or Jeannot


Look forward to vibing with you again soon! 
But until then, stay warm 
and be safe in this cold weather. 

30 comments:

  1. It's a frigid, wintery day where I live as well. I usually try to brave the cold with a sweater and vest, but that's not cutting it at the moment, it's downright brutally cold. It sure looks pretty outside though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The coldest I ever remember December being. Isn't that odd. But, thank God for sweaters and a warm place to be. Praying for the homeless today. God bless them all. Hoping they find a warm place to rest their bodies.

      Delete
  2. This weekend has brought rain turning into icy turning into snow on top. Bitter cold with the high of zero and that is without the wind chill. I am looking at gardening books and planning for next spring when everything comes back to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a good way to spend your day. Have a very nice one.

      Delete
  3. Music is so good for the soul! I love to crank it up and clean. It was 70 here yesterday and 28 and icing today. Crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though. Wow! It went from below freezing yesterday morning and now it is 66 degrees in NYC. This weather is bananas.

      Delete
  4. It has been snowing here for a couple of weeks off and on. I too love spring time because of the fresh air with the flowers starting to bloom. Thanks for sharing the social media platforms and your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Spring to me besides Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I love it so much. Thank you for checking out my blogpost.

      Delete
  5. Winter has definitely arrived! We had icy roads yesterday, but today we're up to 60 degrees. Back to freezing tomorrow! LOL. December is experiencing bipolar moments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was jut saying that myself. This weather is so weird.

      Delete
  6. Winter is here and I have to say I am not a huge fan!!! I don't miss the super cold winters in the midwest thankfully Washington winters aren't as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i do not miss winter at all. i used to live in michigan and it always hit us hard. my brother said it is so cold there right now that they dont even want to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I am not a fan of the cold. I prefer warmer temperatures.

      Delete
  8. I'm not one for embracing winter either. I definitely thrive in warmer weather. My husband though loves this time of year. We are complete opposites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not look forward to winter days at all! My oldest daughter and hubby love it cause they get to bust our their snowboards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been snowboarding. That must be fun.

      Delete
  10. Winter is definitely a time for reflecting. Love your music.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winter is definitely here and I am not too excited about it especially when I have to get to work in the morning and shovel snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I do hate shoveling snow. But I do love the fact that it is a great workout and I can burn some calories doing it. LOL! It is like the workout that I have been needing to do.

      Delete
  12. You look so cute in the snowy photo above! I live in South Florida so we don't get to experience the snow but I grew up in NY :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember being in Florida one winter and it was like 70 degrees and I still found myself in the pool all day. I loved it. LOL!

      Delete
  13. I cannot believe how crazy this winter has been so far! Cold one day then hit the next. Keep on following your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much snow! So much cold. It has been arctic up here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never seen snow before so winter images like this are so peaceful. I'd love to travel to NY soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really. Wow! What a difference it would be for you then to experience it even just once.

      Delete