Google

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Thank you!

I cannot believe we are once again about to jolt right out of the summer season into the fall in just a few weeks but while we still have summer season days to muddle through, I want to thank you, more than ever, for when we had the opportunity to cross paths and for sharing some of the most memorable moments of summer with me. You give me the confidence to stand bravely in faith and to leave the worries that often rip through me behind with joyous abandon.

But I am not simply writing to feed you with empty words. Today, I feel like an archivist, looking back at all the times you were there and giving me your wonderful support and I wanted to acknowledge you for it. I am still manacled to the smiles and great memories that you shared with me, on each and every occasion. You keep me drumming ahead and though sometimes I get distracted by the possibilities of the promising potentials for the future that lies ahead, I wanted to take the time out to say thank you for being the beautiful people in my life.

Without you, this road on which I travel would be extremely frustrating and unbearably lonely. There is no way I could have ever accomplished growing into the person I am becoming without you.

And so, with the hope of things to come, I look forward to hearing from and seeing more of you in the upcoming months and I wanted to share with you my bounty of fruit:

Upcoming Performances:

 On Tuesday, August 30, 2016, The JNote Trio (Stephanie Jeannot on vocals, Traviso Milner on keys, Cylde Bermingham on Guitar) will perform live at Maliblu Oyster Bar located at 1500 Lido Blvd in Lido Beach, NY (Exit M10 off the Meadowbrook Pkwy). It is a night of music, seafood and drink specials and fun. This is a family, friendly restaurant which is open to the public and free to all who would like to be present at this event.


On Saturday, September 10, 2016, I will be the featured vocalist at this year’s Fort Greene Park Jazz Festival located on Dekalb Avenue and South Oxford Street in Brooklyn, NY. Event will begin at 3PM and run through the afternoon. For more information, please visit, http://www.fortgreeneparkjazzfestival.com/



On October 8, 2016, I will be performing with the Bartlett Contemporaries at their Live the Magic Dinner & Dance Party at the Family Life Center located off of Linden Blvd and Merrick Blvd in Queens, NY and it will be a fantastic event.

  
Great news:
I am excited to announce that I will be releasing a forthcoming album in the next few weeks. The title of my project is Finally JNote which will feature on it, seven original works and I can’t wait to let you all hear some of the music.

I am also excited to announce that I will be doing my first tour this year overseas in Russia during the month of October. Please keep me in prayer as this is the first time for me doing anything as different as this but I am ready.


   
One more thing!
I am part of the Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition and I have entered in four different jazz renditions of songs that Sarah Vaughan has sung at one point in her beautiful life. Here is one of them: My rendition of “Body & Soul.” If you would please take the time to vote for my submission, it would be greatly appreciated: https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/5th-annual-sarah-vaughan-international-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/13ee03ae-2c79-11e6-9e8a-0ecda187fe01

And as the warm summer days begin to disappear into the fall season that is about to embrace us, I am thrilled beyond relief that many of the summer days was shared with you. Thank you for the good dose of inspiration that you successfully instill in me. Your presence is appreciated in such great abundance and hopefully sometime in the near future, our heartbeats will touch once again.

Until then, have a fantastic week, end of summer and may your days ahead be filled with sizzles of joy.

God bless you,
Stephanie Jeannot



No comments:

Post a Comment