Google

Monday, January 25, 2016

Poetic Invitation


Poetic Invitation
By Stephanie Jeannot



Music makes the world go round.
So beautiful is the sound.
When you listen and let it hit you,
Bob Marley says it’s the only thing that won’t pull you down.
I think he meant it would be absorbed.
Like water sprinkled on a lawn.
Or like salt in a big pot of liquid.
Or like a hot meal to a hungry mouth; delicious.
With that grub in mind, hope I grabbed your interest
to divulge into my world and inspect
my youtube channel: SJ1and0
where you’ll find music and videos for one and all.
 Please check it out, watch and like if you may
Then why not go to my facebook page:
Jnotemusic is where it’s at.
Spice up my page with a chit and a chat
and let me know that you checked me out.
If you dig it, that’s cool because that’s what this is about.
From my heart to yours, thank you for stopping by.
This blizzard in NY, 2016, got me writing blind.
 
Peace!!!
 
 
P.S.
 
Let's connect on social media. Here's my links. Let me know yours!!!
 
ITunes: Jeannot or Stephanie Jeannot
Medgar Evers College Radio: http://www.wmecradio.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment