Google

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016

I'm excited! It's a new year. Happy 2016. Are you ready to experience the abundant blessings in store? 


What I'm not so excited about is the cold weather that despite our worries about how warm it has been, we are finally getting. My advice: stay warm, be safe and make sure to bundle up to the best of your abilities.

Maybe you could keep warm by getting into the groove of my Haitian jazz music mix on my radio show, Jazz on the JNote which will air on WNYE 91.5FM on Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 7:30pm. 


I also wanted to invite you to a really cool event I will be singing at, happening on Friday January 22nd, 2016.  Here are the details: JT Mac Productions Presents 2nd in A Series of Smooth Jazz & Neo-Soul Showcases. 
If you purchase Advance Tickets To Reserve your Table Seating On Line before January 1st you receive a 10% DISCOUNT. THIS OFFER IS FOR ON LINE TICKETS ONLY. GO TO GOOGLE : jtmactalentzone.net 

JT Mac Productions " Like No Other "



Thank you for reading my blogpost. I definitely am looking forward to convening with you in the days to come. 

I pray that your 2016 will be as lovely as a humming bird, as graceful as unconditional love, as successful as anything new that Apple puts out and as beautiful and refreshing as the waterfalls of Haiti. God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment