Google

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays everyone!

Since I was young, there are two things I just love!

One is Christmas. I always loved the lights, the caroling, the decorations and the family gathering we have had since I was just a little thing.  To me in truth, Christmas truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year.


The other thing is the movie, "The Sound of Music." Every time I see it, it is like the first time. I can watch it at anytime and on any day and the love for it just continues to grow. I love Julie Andrews and all the singing she did in the film. I think the songs from it are probably what made me love singing so much.

Christmas is here everyone and I would like to wish to you and to yours, a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year. That you might be safe, prosperous and joyous through every moment of it. 

The following song is a song from my favorite movie that many consider a carol from my favorite holiday by Rogers & Hammerstein entitled, "My Favorite Things." This is a cover version by Stephanie Jeannot & the Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School Alumni Band featuring Everette Wilson on keys, Jacob Briggs on drums, Jayden on guitar and Mark Payne on bass; performed live at Bishop Loughlin's 2015 Christmas spectacular. 

  

Happy Holidays everyone!
Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment