Google

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hey Mon!

It's evident. We all are a little bit like Hey Mon from "In Living Color" because we wear many hats and have many responsibilities. But I've learned that the most important hat we could wear is  Child of God. 



We are all live and in living color when we take the forest like a lion or lioness. But even kings and queens receive their strength from God. Without that hat, the smallest sling could knock us off solid ground. Without God, our hats mean nothing at all. But hey mon! 

With that being said, I would like to invite you into my world. I am a singer/songwriter/performing artist from Brooklyn, NY and I'd like to let you know I have music and videos on-line. Please check me out and like or follow if you are willing. Here are some of my links: 

Http://www.youtube.com/sj1and0
Http://www.reverbnation.com/stephanayjnote
Http://www.facebook.com/jnotemusic
Http://www.instagram.com/musiqal1
Http://www.twitter.com/musiqal1
Http://www.soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote
Http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/stephaniejeannot

No comments:

Post a Comment