Google

Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Flashback Friday of 2015 - "Heaven Only Knows"

Happy new year to you and to yours. I hope that 2015 will be filled with many, many, many blessings.

We have arrived to our first flashback Friday of this new stretch of 365 days and it makes me think back to ten years ago.That was the year my cool grandfather passed away.

Everything in this world prompts a song to be written when it comes to my emotions. And so in response to his passing, I took off writing lyrics, a melody, and a track using Cakewalk Sonar; and the completed song was entitled "Heaven Only Knows."

My grandfather was my godfather which made it a special bond because that made my mom my god-sister which is an amazing blessing.

One thing that I learned to understand is that once you lose someone you love, time with them is no more, except for in memory. Blessings to all departed souls and to their families.

All lyrics and music by Stephanie Jeannot. I am not much of an engineer however, so the song is still in its original and rough format.


Please check out my song, "Heaven Only Knows" that was originally written in dedication to my departed grandfather back in 2005 that I would also like to dedicated to our former Governor Mario Cuomo who passed away on the 1st day of 2015. May he be in peace, eternally.

Here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote/heaven-only-knows

No comments:

Post a Comment