Google

Friday, July 25, 2014

Singing at Cafe Oasis tonight July 25, 2014 10pm

Happy Friday! 


It's flashback Friday and I remember the first time ever going to an open mic. Of course it was all in fun and I was excited to take my singing before the four walls of my basement to a live setting. 


My friend Juanita was nice enough to introduce events of this sort to me. The host called my name and I walked up to the stage and started singing, forgot the words to my song and got so embarrassed, I walked right off the stage. Lol! But thank God I had the courage to do it again and again and again. 


Tonight is no different. I'll be singing live and I want to invite you all to this live musical event. 



Come out to Cafe Oasis located at 779 Brooklyn Avenue in Baldwin, NY. I'll be singing there alongside with Deverne Williams & Vintage Soul from 10pm to 2am. (Southern State Pkwy to Exit 20 S. Straight down Grand Avenue to Brooklyn Avenue. LIRR to Baldwin. Cafe Oasis is directly across the street from LIRR station). Admission is free. 


Cafe Oasis has a nice dance floor, seats around and a bar staff that makes some wonderful drinks. Bring your dancing shoes, and your ear. 


Also, if you sing, come out and rock the mic. Would love to have you. Hope to see you there tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment