Google

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Celebrate with Chynah Presents Two Poems by Stephanie Jeannot

I am passionate about writing and whenever I get the chance to do it, I try to punctuate my time with meaningful writing. I like to flex my words with a pen and add it to a blank page and create things whether it is poetry, song or whatever writing thing comes to play. In fact, poetry has been a part of my quiddity even before I started writing songs.

Often times my mind is thick with thoughts and ideas, and in my own unique way, I erupt into verse. It restores me back to life and I am ready to take on the world wholeheartedly.

I must show gratitude to my sistah gurl, Chynah, who did not see it 
as robbery to use her platform to extend kindness towards me. She not only mentioned my poetry collection, And Then There Was the Music: Poetry and an Essay, but she read two of my poems, “The Universal Language” and “Make War Not Music” to her large, receptive audience.

I invite you to check out the video in which these poetic works were featured here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFl9RwqRUMc


If you are interested in reading more of the poetry featured in the book, you can get it from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1977095747/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i5


No comments:

Post a Comment