Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

All Night Long Live at El Toro 28 with JNote Band

What better day to talk about one of my last performances where I performed my original song, "All Night Long" than Songwriter Wednesday.


It was really cool. It was outdoors at a really cozy, atmospheric spot called El Toro 28. The lyrics were written by me, Stephanie Jeannot and the music was written by Derrick Smith. 

I love the song, "All Night Long" because it is a fun, party tune which talks about the love of music and just getting away from the stresses of the world and enjoying life. 

The band featured in the performance last week consisted of:


EJ Haughton . . . Drums

Stephanie Jeannot . . . Vocals
Herb Lewis . . . Sax

Mark Payne . . . Bass

Phillip Smith . . . Guitar

Prrrl . . . Keys

We had a great time partying the night away from 7PM to 11PM and in the course of that, we got to do a few originals, like my song "All Night Long" which I mentioned earlier. You can watch the video on Youtube here:





By the way,  we will be doing the live music thing again this Friday evening, July 1, 2016 and maybe you can join us at El Toro 28 located at 228 Woodcleft Avenue which is located along the Nautical Mile strip of Freeport, NY.

The JNote Band will do music like that which you see in the video and many others, so come out. Better yet; it's the start of the 4th of July weekend. 

Start it with us, this Friday. I think you will really enjoy it. It's kid friendly, and an inviting atmosphere and is a free event that is open to the general public. Did I mention the food and drinks are great? 

We have a great time by the water sharing and having some outdoor summer fun and I hope that you will come out and have fun with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment