Google

Monday, August 22, 2022

Poettues: Lake Street Station

Poettues 


Lake Street Station
by Stephanie Jeannot



Weekday vibes in the midst of the rush

Through the CTA Station, music sprinkling down on us


A guy spitting bars on the crowded platform

Over an ocean wave of bass thumps satiating the core


You could hear the refreshing sound of the buskers blazing

I pulled my phone out to take a cameo of their sound exchanging


I caught the fever and all I wanted to do was sing along with them

And so, while the rapper spat, I hummed and started ad-libbing


We vibed until the El came chugging into the station

I almost didn’t want to board because I was really feeling ‘em


It was a scene that reminded me of NYC, making me feel like I was home

Something else to add to the love of Chicago, from these experiences that I own

__________________________________________________________________________________


The poem was based on my explorations of Chicago via the CTA; perfect for Poetry Tuesday. 

Every time I am in Chicago, riding the El is on my bucket list of things I want to do
and so, I do it and I always end up seeing something else that fascinates my eyes.

Also, while here on my downtime, I am experimenting using various apps to complete short video editing projects. 




Please check out my video short "Chicago Train Rides Be Like. . ." here:  https://youtu.be/qQyCqzTlfaM




Thank you for checking out my blog post!

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFADEAL เว็บของพวกเราแจกจริงไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์  รับกันได้แบบฟรีๆ เพราะว่ามันเป็นสิ่งที่ช่วยทำให้คุณทำเงินได้ แบบเต็มๆเล่นได้ทุกเกมถอนได้จริงต้อง พีจีสล็อต เว็บนี้เท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete