Google

Friday, June 10, 2022

Stephanie Jeannot performing live at Jitu Weusi Plaza in Brooklyn, NY on June 16, 2022 at 6PM

I am honored to be performing live this coming Thursday, June 16th, 2022 at the Jitu Weusi Plaza located on directly across from 966 Fulton Street in Brooklyn, NY (Corner of Grand Avenue and Fulton Street).

 

FabFulton in association with 966 Jazz presents live music outdoors at the Jitu Weusi Plaza and on Thursday, June 16, 2022, my band and I will be performing there live with my jazz group doing some vocal jazz covers and some of my original songs, and I hope that you can make it.

 

Here are the deets:

 

Fabfulton

In association with

 

966 Jazz

 

Presents Live music at the Jitu Weusi Plaza (Corner of Fulton Street and Grand avenue)

Featuring New York, Singer/songwriter/poet, Stephanie Jeannot and her amazing band

 

Thursday July 16, 2022

6 to 8 PM

 

I am a lover of live music and it brings me joy to share music in a live setting before an intimate crowd of beautiful people. The excitement, the sweat, the feedback and participation of the crowd, the atmosphere, the thrashing of the drums, the sparkling of the keyboards; it all makes a difference and I am looking forward to being right there in the midst of this free pre-summer outdoor concert and I hope that you can make it.

 

The live music will begin at 6PM and will run to 8PM.  Hope to see you there!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment