Google

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Songs For the Valentine Hearts


Valentine’s Day is a great day to celebrate the triumphant powers of love.

It is a good day to give in to a refreshing change of pace from the stanzas of life that sometimes spill forth into the mix of your peaceful times and instead focus on being united in affection and concentrate on your loved one. And so, why not embrace the night with open arms and let your hearts be lifted by the strength of the messages of love?

Some go out to the movies or to a nice restaurant to enjoy a night out on the time. Some stay in and do romantic things together in the comfort of the home. My focus from this point on will be for the latter.

If you decide to stay home and enjoy an evening together with the love of your life, I have got a music playlist apropos for that special night of romance. Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/user/22hsqdduuzk6igxvrtw5l6iiq/playlist/3MvhWFSkCtZUVL8sqhX3iO?si=NaDDzHA_QByjptBXgBy_8g





The playlist features a panoply of songs that have the power to add a little extra warmth for the soul.

So, while you are home together absorbing all the joys and fascinations that love holds, here is a warm blanket of songs to zen out together to. These sounds that will fill your home from this playlist will simply roar to the special rhythm of the two of you.

Whether you are a brand new couple enjoying Valentine’s day for the first time, or you have been in a relationship for a number of years or you have spent your whole life together through to your senescence and are chasing a sense of youthfulness to add something fresh to what you have, you can while away to the music featured and there is a song for you that will strike a responsive chord.

Whatever you decide to do for Valentine’s Day, I hope that the happiness and strength of the day will leave you both with a lasting jovial spirit.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

20 comments:

  1. A lovely list of romantic classic songs. we don't do anything for Valentine's Day, but I think it's fun when you are young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to these romantic songs not just in Valentines day. Thank you so much for sharing these list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of classic love songs! Whitney Houston's song will forever be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be playing this playlist tonight while I make a romantic dinner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thanks a lot for the awesome playlist, love it.

    Chad
    www.mosaicslab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for spreading the love around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is definitely, what I needed on this special day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww. I love this . Thanks for the playlist :) Happy Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the songs you picked out; classic love songs never get old!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely list of romantic songs for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thise were a lovely palylist. I always played whitney houston songs and she will be the greatest singer ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great playlist this VAlentine's Day. I love listenting to a romantic songs like these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will complete the Valentine day night with the romantic songs here. I can't wait to finsih all of them as I only stop at few. This has already making me very happy and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this playlist! It has been ages since I put together a playlist, and it is fun to have a collection of songs with a similar theme.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of the songs on this list! Heading to my iPhone to add them to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of these songs on this playlist. They are def romantic and great to listen to on a romantic night in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love this playlist! The way you combined of the classics with the new hits, the fact that you included H.E.R, which is my obsession right now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely playlist! So romantic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My folks definitely try and make every day a time for romance (not just on Valentine's Days) great playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will definitely be listening to this the next date night me and my hubs have!

    ReplyDelete