Google

Saturday, August 30, 2014

How to Smell the Roses

I am one with nature and definitely learning how to smell the roses. Each new day a new blessing. Each new blessing, something to not only be thankful for but to build on and also learn from. 



Thankful for fresh opportunities that break me out the box and transform me just a little bit more. I feel just like the roses when you shed your light on me and enable me to stand tall and lift my face unto your beauty. Thank you Lord for loving me as softly as a morning sunrise.


God is good!!! (EVERYDAY) 


I Know you love me Lord because even as imperfect as I am, you loved me. 


Please check out my original tune "You Loved Me" on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/stephanay-jnote/stephanay-jnotes-tracks-1 on SoundCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment